Wine lovers, want a taste of wines from over 100 wine farms, plus cheeses and olives, while relaxing to classical music? Get ready for this year’s Harvest Festival.
Taking place at the Leriba Hotel in Centurion from 27 to 28 May 2017 (10:00 – 17:00), the Harvest Festival promises a fun-filled day for young and old. Guests to the annual festival can look forward to a taste of the Cape in the heart of Gauteng. Wild is giving away six sets of double tickets exclusively to valid Wild Card members.
SANParks Honorary Rangers, one of the festival’s partners, will also be there to share more about their anti-poaching initiatives to safeguard the future of our rhinos.
What’s on offer?
- Wines from 100 top wine farms. Best of all is that guests can buy wines at cellar prices.
- Delights from cheese, olive and herb farms
- Live classical music
- A chef’s competition for high school learners presented by Prue Leith Chef’s Academy
- Entertainment for youngsters by Affordable Adventures and Laser Adventures
- Light bistro meals can be enjoyed at Chapters Restaurant, open 06:30–22:00, or opt for a full à la carte menu at Hemingway’s Restaurant & Wine Cellar, open 11:00–22:00.
- Other taste feasts include building your own burger and picnic baskets.
- Secure parking in and around Leriba Hotel will be provided.
- Take note of the complimentary shuttle service to and from the Centurion Gautrain Station provided by Ulysses Tours & Safaris.
How to win
Email the answer to our question below to [email protected] (subject line: Leriba) before Wednesday 24 May 2017 at 12:00. Remember to include your full names, valid Wild Card number and contact details. Wild will randomly select the winners. Winners will be notified via email. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
Question: Where is the Harvest Festival taking place?
- Wild will verify the validity of Wild Card numbers before the winners will be announced.
- Winners will have to collect their tickets prior to the festival from Marilyn Mawela at the SANParks Head Office in Groenkloof, Pretoria. Send an email to [email protected] for more information.
- Winning tickets will be allocated as follows: three sets of double tickets for Saturday 27 May and three sets of double tickets for Sunday 28 May 2017.
Buy your tickets online at R130 per person. Tickets will also be available at the gate at R150 per person, scholars enter for free. Contact Leriba Hotel on +27 (0)12 660 3300 or send an email to [email protected] for more information.