To be a Wild Card traveller from 1 November 2017, might cost you a few rands more, but it remains the best and most affordable option to explore, enjoy and conserve South Africa’s and Swaziland’s nature and wildlife destinations.
As of 1 November 2017, the price of Wild Card membership will increase – in line with the annual increase in conservation fees. Wonderful news is that despite the increase, you will still save money when visiting 80+ parks and reserves across South Africa.
For one year, you will pay no conservation fees when entering the more than 80 Wild Card partner parks and reserves. Plus you’ll receive four free issues of the award-winning Wild magazine distributed every quarter. Choose a Wild Card option that suits your needs best and make memories in the wilderness.
Did you know that by joining the Wild Card community, you make it possible for the participating conservation agencies to protect our natural heritage and threatened fauna and flora species?
The following Wild Card membership prices will apply from 1 November 2017:
- All Parks Cluster – For access to more than 80 parks and reserves in SA including SANParks, Msinsi, Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife, CapeNature and Swaziland’s Big Game Parks Clusters Park: individual R565, couple R930 and family* R1,140
- SANParks Cluster – Access to all 21 of SANParks’ National Parks: individual R540, couple R880 and family R1,055
- Msinsi Cluster – Access to all 6 of Msinsi’s resorts and reserves near Durban and Pietermaritzburg: individual R490, couple R805 and family R995
- Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife Cluster – Access to 25 of EKZN Wildlife’s parks and reserves in KwaZulu-Natal: individual R540, couple R875 and family R1,050
- CapeNature Cluster – Access to 24 of CapeNature’s parks and reserves in the Western Cape: individual R490, couple R800 and family R960
- Swaziland’s Big Game Parks Cluster – Access to Big Game Parks of Swaziland’s three parks in Swaziland: individual R405, couple R665 and family R810
- International All Parks Cluster – Access to the more than 80 parks and reserves in SA which include SANParks, Msinsi, Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife, CapeNature and Swaziland’s Big Game Parks Cluster Parks: Individual R2,430, couple R3,800 and family R4,545
*Note: Family card = up to seven individuals, maximum two adults
Find your next Wild destination
Want to know where you can use your Wild Card? Check out our online map or turn to page 94 in Wild magazine. This will come in very handy when planning your next road trip!