If you want a life filled with adventure, not stuff, say goodbye to Black Friday and hello to Green Friday. To help you go green, we’ll be discounting Wild Cards on Friday 29 November 2019.
While it may be Black Friday for the rest of the world, here at Wild we’re celebrating Green Friday.
Green because we think it makes more sense to invest in experiences than in things. Green because time in nature matters. Green because a Wild Card is not just your ticket to the great outdoors – it’s your way to support our conservation partners.
With a Wild Card you get a year’s access to more than 80 protected areas in South Africa and eSwatini. On Green Friday, 29 November 2019, get your year of wild adventures for less. On this day only, we are offering a 10% discount on Wild Card membership. You can make use of this offer by purchasing online or at gates, park/camp receptions, front desks and satellite offices.
Buy or renew Wild Card membership on 29 November 2019 and save 10% on a year of nature memories. Because green is the new black.
Green Friday 2019 special offer
All Parks Cluster
Individual R616.50 (usually R685)
Couple* R1,017 (usually R1,130)
Family** R1,242 (usually R1,380)
International All Parks Cluster
Individual R2,794.50 (usually R3,105)
Couple* R4,365 (usually R4,850)
Family** R5,220 (usually R5,800)
*Couple: Two adults or one adult and one child
** Family: Up to two adults and their five children under the age of 18 or one adult and six children
Good to know
- The Green Friday offer runs from 00:01 until 23:59 (South African time) on Friday 29 November 2019. The discounted tariffs will apply exclusively on this date.
- Due to the popularity of the offer, the system may experience delays.
- The 10% discount applies only to the All Parks and International All Parks clusters, only for one day.
- Only expired memberships and those expiring within three months of 29 November 2019 (i.e. expiring before 28 February 2020) qualify for discounted renewal.
- Renewals are effected from date of payment i.e. 29 November 2019. The new expiry date will be 28 November 2020.