Hello Wild traveller
Are you looking to speak to the Wild Card? You’ve come to the right place.
There are a number of ways of contacting us, please use whichever you feel most comfortable with. Possibly the simplest is to fill in the form below that directs your query straight into our admin department − someone will attend to your query as soon as possible.
General Wild Card enquiries
- Interested in purchasing a Wild Card membership?
- Do you want to renew your Wild Card for another year?
- Bought a Wild Card but still awaiting delivery of the physical card?
- Want to update your postal address or other personal information linked to your Wild Card membership?
- Having trouble to register your Wild Card online?
- Do you have questions or issues relating to online payments for the Wild Card membership?
0861 46 9453
Not receiving South Africa’s foremost conservation and wildlife magazine? Don’t miss out on any wilderness action and make sure you’ve got these boxes ticked.
International Wild Card members
- Not sure which South African national parks or reserves allow for free entrance with your Wild Card?
- Are you waiting to receive your physical Wild Card?
- Did your postal address or personal information changed?
- Want to know which Wild Card membership will best suit your personal needs?
+27 (0)12 428 9112
086 502 6704
Wild magazine queries
Part of the Wild Card membership’s many perks, members receive a quarterly copy of the award-winning Wild magazine.
- You are a valid Wild Card member but did not receive your copy of the magazine.
- You have editorial queries or exciting news you want to share with Wild‘s editor.
- You would like to change your postal address: send an email to [email protected] and remember to include your Wild Card number.
+27 (0)21 448 5425
Alternatively, send us an email or complete the contact form below.
Share your wildlife pictures and videos with us. Or share your experiences in Wild parks and reserves with other online Wild fans. Contact Wild’s digital editor for more information.
Click here for more information to advertise in Wild magazine, the monthly e-newsletter or on our website.