Although a Wild Card membership will cost a bit more from 1 November 2018, it is still the most affordable way to discover more than 80 of southern Africa’s protected areas.
With a Wild Card you have the unique opportunity to visit more than 80 national parks and nature reserves in South Africa and Swaziland. Yes, your Wild Card gives you free access to incomparable nature and wildlife destinations for one full year. Go where you want, when you want, without paying gate fees every time. Now, #HowWildIsThat!
Best of all? Your Wild Card membership plays an invaluable role in funding efforts to protect our natural heritage, safeguard endangered fauna and flora, and expand protected areas.
From 1 November 2018, Wild Card membership will cost you a few rands more – in line with the annual increase in conservation fees. While enjoying substantial savings on conservation fees, Wild Card members can make memories money simply cannot buy.
Go here and save
- 28 SANParks destinations in 21 national parks across South Africa
- CapeNature’s 24 reserves in the Western Cape
- 3 parks in the Kingdom of Swaziland
- 25 of Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife’s reserves in KwaZulu-Natal
- 6 Msinsi resorts and reserves in Durban and Pietermaritzburg
You also get…
- 4 issues of the award-winning Wild magazine distributed quarterly
- Free subscription to Wild’s bi-monthly newsletter
- Access to exclusive competitions and special events
The following prices will be valid from 1 November 2018 until 31 October 2019:
- A Wild Card offers one year’s unlimited access to parks and reserves, depending on your choice of Wild Card Cluster.
- A Family Wild Card membership is for up to seven individuals, maximum two adults.
- A Couple Wild Card is for any two individuals always travelling together i.e. not just couples, but also parent and child.
- Foreigners living in South Africa have to provide proof of South African residency (permanent or temporary) or a work permit (valid for more than six months) when purchasing a Wild Card at the local rate.
Want to know more? Head over to our FAQ page.
Get travelling NOW – have a look at our Wild Card map.