This Mother’s Day, stand a chance to win an unforgettable Kruger getaway. With three of your best girlfriends, you could spend two nights in a guest cottage at Skukuza Rest Camp and be pampered at AM Spa Kruger – all to the value of almost R8,000!
Mom is always taking care of those around her, so doesn’t she deserve to get treated herself? In celebration of Mother’s Day on 13 May 2018, Wild is giving away an indulgent experience to one lucky mother. Enter now and you could win a Kruger mini break for four plus spa treatments, worth R7,980.
For mind, body and soul
With the sights and sounds of the bush all around, AM Spa Kruger, conveniently situated in Skukuza Rest Camp, is a blissful setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. The spa opened just a year ago, but is already popular with visitors looking to take advantage of nature’s restorative effects.
Up for grabs are four Royal Calabash Celebrations – one-hour aromatherapy and botanical full-body massage experiences to the value of R750 each. Surrender to expert hands at this gorgeous spa where you can also get a manicure or pedicure. In order not to interfere with time spent on safari or other bush experiences, the spa is open seven days a week, including public holidays, from 08:00 to 20:00.
Two nights in pretty Skukuza
One of Kruger’s most popular destinations, Skukuza Rest Camp is a picturesque visitors’ village on the southern banks of the Sabie River. You’ll find loads on offer in this game-rich corner of the park: guided bush walks and game drives, the incredible Lake Panic bird hide, unforgettable bush braais, and even a nine-hole golf course. Skukuza’s thatched guest cottages have two twin bedrooms, two bathrooms, a well-equipped kitchen and an airy veranda. The prize includes a two-night stay for four guests to the value of R4,980.
Skukuza also boasts a restaurant, deli and shop, bank, filling station and an indigenous nursery. You might be in the middle of the bush, but a wilderness escape has never been so convenient.
Email the answer to our simple question below to [email protected] (subject line: Mother’s Day 2018) and stand a chance to win this incredible prize. Remember to include your full name and contact details.
Question: Which well-known bird hide is located just outside Skukuza Rest Camp?
Terms & conditions
- The competition closes on 24 May 2018 at 12:00.
- Wild will randomly select the winner and the winner will be notified telephonically.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- The accommodation and spa prize is valid until 10 November 2018 outside school holidays and long weekends.
- The prize is not transferable and no element of it may be exchanged for cash.
- Additional persons, meals, activities, transport, etc. are for the prize winner’s own account.
- Reservations are subject to availability and bookings must be made in advance. A voucher or prize letter must accompany the booking request.
- AM Spa Kruger will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury, of whatsoever nature, caused to any person or their property.