Many call it Cape Town’s hidden gem. We like to call Tintswalo Atlantic paradise at the foot of Table Mountain National Park. Exclusive to valid Wild Card members, enjoy 15% discount when booking a stay.
Perched on a pebbled beach and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Tintswalo Atlantic is the stuff that dreams are made of. The five-star, award-winning boutique lodge boasts mesmerising seascapes and panoramic views of Table Mountain National Park’s Sentinel Peak and Hout Bay harbour.
Each suite has its own unique charm with hand-picked décor, luxurious bedlinen and stylish finishes. And with just 12 suites, you are guaranteed restful seclusion. Sip on a cocktail, indulge in a gourmet dinner or enjoy the heated swimming pool, and let your mind drift far away from life’s daily demands.
Wild Card member special
Book your stay at Tintswalo Atlantic now and save 15% on your accommodation. But hurry, availability at this exclusive seaside getaway is limited.
If you don’t fancy spending the night, reserve a table at Tintswalo’s restaurant and save 10% on your dinner or lunch bill. Here food becomes art, and a meal is not just a meal, but a gastronomic experience. Take note that meal bookings are capped at 10 guests per booking.
For restaurant bookings or more information, call +27 (0)21 201 0025.
Terms & conditions
- To qualify for the 15% accommodation discount, valid Wild Card members should present their Wild Card when checking in.
- The 15% discount is applicable only to accommodation rates (with normal inclusions) as advertised on Tintswalo’s website. All other expenses are for the guest’s own account.
- To make use of the accommodation offer, you must be 18 years or older and a South African citizen.
- Reservations are subject to availability and guests are advised to book in advance.
- Drinks are exluded from the 10% discount offer when dining at Tintswalo. Be sure to show your valid Wild Card when settling your bill.