Wild mothers, this Mother’s Day, celebrated on 14 May 2017, you have the chance to spoil yourself big time. Up for grabs is an exclusive two-night stay for two at the luxurious Kuzuko Lodge in Addo to the value of R12,000.
Situated within a private section of the Addo Elephant National Park, Kuzuko Lodge is also known as the “Place of Glory”. This oh-so-impressive lodge boasts five-star touches such as a wellness centre, Wi-Fi, fine dining under the stars and, of course, luxurious chalets – each with a private veranda.
All of Kuzuko’s 24 chalets, three of which are wheelchair accessible, feature an en-suite bathroom (with bath and walk-in shower), mini-bar, tea and coffee facilities, data cable points and a sleeper coach.
Moms, this prize is one treat you will want to get your hands on. We’re talking stunning surrounds, first-class service, untouched nature and scrumptious meals. Not to mention a spa treatment and guided game drives – you might even get to see Sylvester, the infamous Karoo lion!
Your prize includes
- Karoo afternoon tea and snacks
- One morning game drive
- Two afternoon game drives
- A 30-minute express couples wellness treatment
Meet the famous Sylvester
WIN! WIN! WIN!
Want to be entered into the draw to win this amazing prize? Moms, now is your chance to sit back and be pampered. Email the answer to our question below to [email protected] (subject line: Kuzuko mom) before 4 June 2017. Remember to include your full names and contact details. Wild will randomly select the winner. The winner will be notified telephonically. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
Question: When is Mother’s Day?
Terms and conditions
- The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is not transferable.
- Please note that the prize is subject to availability.
- The prize excludes transport, all beverages, and all extras such as curio shop purchases, telephone calls, wellness treatments and laundry.
- All activities are weather dependant.