For three magical evenings, the bush will come alive to a different kind of trumpeting.
The Conservation Services Unit of the SANParks Honorary Rangers cordially invites you to an extended weekend of music in the Kruger National Park.
Over the years, this unforgettable event has become a firm favourite of both music and nature lovers. Performed by an ensemble of classic musicians in and near Mopani Rest Camp, overlooking Pioneer Dam, Mopani is situated 74km from the Phalaborwa Gate. Three classical concerts in three unique bush venues.
Before each concert and during intervals, guests are treated to chilled sundowners. After each performance, they’ll enjoy a delicious three-course dinner on the deck at Mopani Rest Camp in the Tindlovu Restaurant with a wonderful view of Pioneer Dam.
Prices depend on type of accommodation. All prices include three concerts, three dinners and four nights’ accommodation.
- BD4 four-bed bungalows R8,250 per person (additional two beds are bunk beds)
- FB4 four-bed bungalows R8,400 per person (additional two beds are bench beds)
- BD4V four-bed bungalows with a view of the Pioneer Dam R8,500 per person (additional two beds are bunk beds)
- FF6 six-bed luxury family cottage R8,300 per person (three bedrooms, one en-suite, each with two single beds)
- FF6V six-bed luxury family cottage with a view of Pioneer Dam R8,500 per person (three bedrooms, one en-suite, each with two single beds)
- The unique eight-bed Xanatseni Guest House R10,000 per person (four bedrooms, one with double bed and three with two single beds)
- A single supplement of 50% will be charged where one person occupies a bedroom in a unit.
- Due to high demand, bookings will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and will only be confirmed once proof of payment is received.
- A fee of 15% will be charged on all cancellations up to 60 days before the event, 50% up to 30 days before the event. Cancellations less than 30 days before the event will forfeit the full amount.
- All guests must be older than 16 years.
For further information and bookings, please contact Tina Schmidt on +27 (0)82 894 0065 or send an email to [email protected].
All net proceeds will be used for the procurement of essential equipment for the rangers and counter-poaching teams in our National Parks.
Click here to download the PDF.