The Wild e-newsletter brings the great outdoors to you – whether you are on the go with your mobile phone, in front of your laptop or on a sofa with your tablet. To give your Wild e-experience a new lease on life, we decided to turn over a new leaf.
The e-newsletter is now mobile friendly, making it so much easier to read on your smartphone or tablet. Keeping up with the latest design trends, the new newsletter boasts a fresher, cleaner look, maximising navigation and interaction. As a Wild Card member, you will be able to see your card number and expiry date at a glance – no more missing out on benefits.
Our monthly newsletter will still be packed with the very best in conservation, nature and wildlife news, incredible wildlife sightings, competitions, special offers and much more.
But, as with most things fresh and new, possible glitches may occur. Help us provide you with the best electronic read and let us know if you experience any of the following errors:
- Your Wild Card number or expiry date is incorrect. (Please note: If you have renewed your card in the past two weeks, your updated expiry date will reflect in the next newsletter only.)
- There is no Wild Card number or expiry date, even though you are a valid member.
- The newsletter displays incorrectly – photos and text seem distorted/incomplete or there are inexplicable spaces.
Please email [email protected] (subject: Wild newsletter) with your name, Wild Card number and the issue you are experiencing.
Other problems? Please have a look at our troubleshooting FAQ at the bottom of this blog.
We hope you will enjoy the new newsletter. Look out for these features in the new design:
- A navigation bar to easily sign up or renew your Wild Card. Here you will also find a ‘contact’ button to either share your wildlife sightings or ask us pressing questions.
- A dedicated space for all our social media buttons, so you can join us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, or send an email to share your thoughts.
- Your Wild Card number and expiry date. Not a member? Sign up now to start exploring the premier wild spaces in South Africa and Swaziland.
- The monthly photo sequence taken in one of our parks and reserves – you’ll be instantly transported to the wilds.
- Direct links to Wild magazine, so you can either update your postal address or get the digital version.
Tell us what you think. We would love to hear from you!
“I can’t see the images in the newsletter.”
Your email programme may be blocking the images. Click on the link at the top of the email to view it in your browser.
“The newsletter is in my spam box/promotions folder.”
Mark the message as ‘Not Spam’ and add Wild Card ([email protected]) to your contacts list to ensure it doesn’t happen again.
“The newsletter is cut off.”
Some email programmes clip longer newsletters. Click on the link at the top of the email to view the complete newsletter in your browser.