Wild travellers, you can now book online for all CapeNature’s self-catering accommodation. Yes, book your stay anytime, from anywhere, 365 days a year.
Securing a stay at one of CapeNature’s several self-catering accommodation options, scattered throughout the Western Cape, has never been this easy. Click, pay and arrive! The recently launched online booking portal allows nature and wildlife lovers to conveniently and easily book accommodation without picking up the phone.
Show me how!
Follow these steps:
- Head to the page for the reserve you would like to stay at.
- Click on the self-catering accommodation option of your choice.
- Once you’ve checked that the option you’ve chosen will suit your accommodation needs, hit the big green BOOK NOW button on the right-hand side of the page.
- This will take you to the relevant booking page for your product and/or reserve. Follow the instructions listed on the right-hand side of the page and you’ll be able to book your accommodation.
- Check the contents of your basket to make sure the booking details are correct, and to see how much you’ll be paying.
Register for CapeNature online bookings
The first time you use the CapeNature online bookings portal, you will have to register. Don’t worry, you will have to do this only once and it will make it easy for you to make bookings and view reservations going forward.
As part of the booking process, you will be given the option to register or log into your already created profile. If you’d like to register or login before choosing your preferred dates, you can do so by hitting the LOGIN or REGISTER buttons on the top right of the screen in the bookings portal. Access the portal by clicking on the green BOOK NOW button.
- No campsites or activities can be booked online. Call CapeNature on +27 (0)21 483 0190 or send an email to [email protected].
- Senior citizen discount cannot be processed online.
Visit the CapeNature website for more information.