How well do you know the Wild Card parks?
How well do you know the Wild Card parks and reserves? Find out in our quiz below.
Wild Card Parks and Reserves
1. In which park were dinosaur eggs first discovered in South Africa?
2. Where will you find the world’s biggest colony of gannets?
3. In which park was the Golden Rhino discovered?
4. What is the name of the YouTube video, taken in Kruger, that has received over 27 million views?
5. How many of the Wild Card parks and reserves have World Heritage status?
6. Which Wild Card reserve do paddlers stop at during the Dusi Canoe Marathon?
7. Which countries make up the Great Limpopo transfrontier conservation area?
8. What is the name of the world’s second highest waterfall?
9. Which endangered tree is found only in the mountainous regions of the Western Cape?
10. On which mountain can you try the world’s highest commercial abseil?
Scroll down for the answers.
Image by Sean McFie: Olifants Walking Trail
Image by Karin Schermbrucker: Tankwa Karoo
Image by Georg Bucher: Albert Falls Dam
1. The Golden Gate National Park
2. Bird Island, Addo Elephant National Park
3. Mapungubwe National Park
4. "Battle at Kruger"
5. Four: Cape Floral Kingdom in Table Mountain National Park, Mapungubwe National Park, Richtersveld Cultural and Botanical Landscape, uKhahlamba-Drakensberg Park
6. Inanda Dam, Msinsi Reserves and Resorts
7. Zimbabwe, South Africa and Mozambique
8. The Tugela Falls, Royal Natal National Park
9. Clanwilliam cedar 10. Table Mountain 'Long Drop'